Craig M. Scarpelli
Workers’ Compensation Defense
Craig joined Garofalo, Schreiber, Storm & Grant, Chtd. as a senior trial attorney in 2000. Craig graduated magna cum laude from the University of Wisconsin, Madison in 1992. He received his Juris Doctorate from DePaul University School of Law in 1996.
Craig serves as an Alumni Advisor to Phi Kappa Sigma. He also volunteered for the DePaul Legal Clinic. He is the founder and President of the Elestra Football Club established in 1997.
- BV Distinguished Lawyer rating by LexiNexis Martindale Hubbell
- American Juris Prudence Award in legal writing
- DePaul International Moot Court Competition 1995
Memberships and Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers’ Association
- Federal Bar of the United States District Court of the Northern District of Illinois